Rustic Daydream


I've no idea where the above photos came from, so am unable to properly credit them. All I know is that they are in one of my inspiration folders and I find myself regularly going back to take another look at them - so I am selfishly posting them here to find them more easily again. One reason I keep going back is because the topic of sheds and little houses keeps re emerging in the home/architecture/lifestyle sphere. Everytime I come across the subject I like to indulge in a little daydreaming of a little house of my own out in the sticks.

The image on the right is almost exactly how I would like it - a one bedroom or one room dwelling connected to a small studio. I love how it is realized here where the passageway is a covered deck area with table and chairs. Inside I'd like a wood burning stove and rustic everything, stone sink, rough hewn granite counters.